Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Product Certification Quality is a third-party audit of the process and product manufacturing, to evaluate process and product compliance level towards designated standard requirements. this will lead to a recognition through certificate awarded for Product Quality by FRIM PCS.
Please contact our officer at FRIM Product Certification Services :-
Puan Nur Elysa Shakira Binti Othman
Tel: 03 6279 7746 / 03 6279 7730 / 03 6279 7772
The cost depends on the application payment, audit, expertise, annual fee and other costs related to certificate management.
|1||Approval of Quotation application, Application and Declaration Forms submission||Payment application|
|2||After completion Evaluation of
Compliance Audit and Product Testing
|Audit and Testing Payments|
|3||Certificate is approved before certificate issuance||Annual Fees|
|4||Surveillance Audit (12 month after issuance) and product testing||Surveillance Audit, Testing & Annual Fee payments|
|5||Surveillance Audit (24 month after issuance) and product testing||Surveillance Audit, Testing & Annual Fee payments|
|6||Re certification Audit (for new certificate cycle)||Re certification Audit, Product Testing and annual Fee payments|
When a product is certified, FRIM-PCS will issue a Product Compliance Certificate to the applicants. The name of the certificate holder and certified product will be inserted in the database of Active Certificate Holder.
No. However, certification compulsory for regulatory agencies such as the Ministry of Finance (Department of Government Furniture Procurement for Centralised Panel Contract) and Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia.
Yes. Observation is conducted to ensure :
- The Practice level of the company is continuously in compliance with the scheme stipulated including regulations and standard.
- Product quality plan of the manufacturer is implemented continuously.
- Product manufactured are always in good quality.
- Berdaftar di bawah kod bidang selaras dengan Sistem Kontrak Panel Berpusat di Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia
- Memiliki kilang pembuatan perabot
- Memiliki mesin-mesin berkaitan pembuatan perabot
- Beroperasi secara sepenuhnya sebelum permohonan dibuat
- Mempunyai sistem dokumentasi dan rekod yang teratur bagi :
a) Perolehan bahan mentah dan komponen
b) Lukisan teknikal dan spesifikasi perabot yang dikeluarkan
c) Kawalan kualiti dalaman
d) Kawalan tentukuran peralatan
e) Kawalan kualiti produk yang tidak memenuhi spesifikasi
f) Aduan pelanggan
g) Kompetensi personel